Monday, June 29, 2009

Try number one....

Occasionallly I will post new finds and all the items I am giving a try. Today is try number one. I will be trying the below following my latest bought of BV:

repHresh

every day this week a shot of wheat grass. Wheat grass has great detox properties and I used to take it years ago when working out. I saw great results in my skin, health, matobolism, and digestion.

Azo yeast, another great product that keeps the symptoms and discomfort of yeast infections at bay.

Tee Tree Oil, diluted with water applied with a cotton ball on the outside areas of the vagina.

1 comment:

  1. An update on try one, and great success. I tried the repHresh as mentioned earlier. That alone wiht anti itch cream for external itching and the Natures Cure worked wonders. I don't see myself using anything else. I dumped the tea tree oil and only took two shots of wheat grass to cleans my system during the week. I think I found something that works well for me!

    ReplyDelete