Friday, February 4, 2011

A Possible Cure


It's been a while since I have posted to the blog, probably too long. Hopefully I have helped you ladies out there who have been experiencing the same problem. I decided that I needed to keep up the blog and get more information out to you all about BV. With that said let's get to it...

I came back from the doctor yesterday to be diagnosed with another bout of BV! I thought I had a mild yeast infection. I didn't have the usual symptoms of BV. I think the main reason it came back was because I wasn't consistently taking my pro biotic. This pro biotic has kept me from getting BV since the summer. My OBGYN (the best I have seen to date) said I have an over production of yeast (many things can set it off, PH levels out of whack, intercourse, being sick, not getting enough rest, stress, poor diet). He said it was normal in his practice and many women get it, he prescribes Rephresh before and after menstruating and taking Jarrow's femdophilus pro biotic daily. This seems to be the best defense. The pro biotic is made especially for vaginal and urinary tract health. I have been following this prescription up until the past month when I ran out of the pro biotic, which I will never let happen again. From here out I will keep stock of this supplement. In addition I will continue to eat healthy diet (limit sugar is a biggy) and make sure I get enough sleep and eliminate stress. I highly advise trying this. The pro biotic might be pricey at $20 and up, but it's your health we are talking about. You can find the pro biotic at your local health food store or online.

Give it a try and let me know how it works, I wish you the best. So far this is the only cure that I have found.

No comments:

Post a Comment