Monday, July 13, 2009

It's baaack!!!

Well after having success with the Natures cure and repHresh my symptoms are back! I am off to the doctor. I have set an appointment with the gyno and not my primary care,I'm sick of being told I have BV to only be given antibiotics for the 100th time. I'm hoping they can she some light on this or help me understand it. I also plan on letting them know about all my research and products I have tried that work the best. I'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. So I went to the doctor to only be told I had a good old fashion yeast infection! Darn it.... if it's not one thing it's another. My doctor was impressed with my knowledge, but told me what we all know... there is no cure and no body knows why it's caused, or how it happens, or how to diagnosis it to never come back. She came up with something new, birth control that allows for only 4 periods a year. This would lessen the outbreaks since they are caused during my menstural cycle. I'm scared because I don't like having to put those chemicals in my body although I've done it before but not for only 4 periods a year. Any thoughts? I am going to do some more research on the effects of birth control on BV and side affects of birth control.

    ReplyDelete